Would you like a little more information before you make a decision? Below are some common questions and answers asked by my clients.
- Are you accepting new clients? Yes, I am accepting new clients. I have daytime appointments available.
- How long is a session? Typical sessions are 50 minutes long. If we decide a longer session would be beneficial, I offer longer sessions as well.
- How often will I have an appointment? I meet with clients on a weekly basis.
- Do you accept my insurance? I am not in network with any insurance companies, I will provide you with an invoice you may submit to your insurance provider or for your flexible spending account. Please confirm with your provider the limitations of your out of network coverage. Mental health benefits are different from medical benefits with many insurance companies. If you are interested in using your insurance for counseling services, I highly recommend contacting your provider to discuss your "mental health" benefits.
- What forms of payment do you accept? I accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. This includes credit/debit cards associated with Health Savings Accounts.
- Who do you see in your private practice? I work with adult and adolescent individuals. Common issues are anxiety symptoms, social anxiety, introverts, postpartum depression, depression, life transitions, stress, and adult sexual abuse survivors.
- How do I make an appointment? Making an appointment is easy! You can call me at 210.789.9166 or email me here. We will make an appointment within the next week. If you call and I am with another client, please leave a message and I will call you back at my earliest opportunity.
- What is your fee? My fee for 50 minute sessions is $95. My fee is paid directly from you at the end of each session.
- What if I still don't know if counseling is for me? I offer a free 15 minute phone consultation to help you with this decision. Counseling is a commitment to helping you lead a more fulfilling and enjoyable life. Finding a counselor that you are comfortable with and trust is important for you achieving your goals! If after the first session you feel you may need a different counselor, I will provide you with referrals in the area. You are not obligated to continue therapy with me! I want you to achieve your goals and be successful!